Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Sweet, Sweet Dancing Feet


People's 100 Most Beautiful issue is out. My Dancing with the Stars main man Jason Taylor {he plays football for the Miami Dolphins} has made the cut. Can't say I disagree. I just may have to rethink my controversial "top 5 list" {see here}.

I love his sense of humor--when interviewed about the mag he said "I would never really classify myself as beautiful. I mean, I know I'm not as ugly as the guys I see in the locker room..." I'm guessing he was talking about John Beck. {kidding, Cougars, kidding--okay, maybe not}.

4 comments:

King Family said...

i read that kate hudson is on the cover, she's beautiful of course, but on the cover?

Moira said...

It's getting hot in here!!!..lol

Haguewood Family said...

Jason Taylor? I'll have that.

Moira said...

Alright, so I don't watch dancing with the stars. But my friends keep telling me about Jason's freestyle. So I went to youtube and checked it out. "ay chi wawa". I can see why you like this guy. Never mind the heat in Miami it was right here in my living room....lol