Today, as I was enduring time on the treadmill and watching CMT, my girl Sara Evans reminded me of my last post {you know, the one about the P word}. Obviously, she totally agrees with me. To see why, click here.Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Friends in Low Places
Today, as I was enduring time on the treadmill and watching CMT, my girl Sara Evans reminded me of my last post {you know, the one about the P word}. Obviously, she totally agrees with me. To see why, click here.
Posted by
meg
at
9:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I think the resemblence between this picture and Julie Hall are remarkable.
i don't listen to country so i am kind of in the dark...thanks for complimenting my dress...nordstrom rack...gotta love it.
I thought this was a pic of you at first glance. Im glad its not.
Post a Comment