YAY! That is actually pretty convenient for me, I will probably be there anyway! The bright side of a Christmas birthday is that all of the out-of-towners will be around every year to have a party!
I am so excited for you!!!! We need to hang out all summer long and be fat and pregnant together! You will be in our prayers and I hope you are feeling better soon!
congrats im so excited for you guys and at the same time im so sorry meg there is nothing worse. i quess the kids will have a heck of a christmas/bday bash!
I'm so happy for you guys. And may I say....you are the hottest pregnant woman?...lol It was so nice to see you on girls night. We will have to do that again for sure.
16 comments:
Congrats! That's super exciting!!! A Christmas baby...did you come right on time with your girls?
YAY! That is actually pretty convenient for me, I will probably be there anyway! The bright side of a Christmas birthday is that all of the out-of-towners will be around every year to have a party!
Congratulations! That is so exciting! See you Monday!
Yay Megan that is so exciting! I am so happy for you guys! I hope you start feeling better! Keep us updated!
Congratulations!! That is so awesome. We are so excited for you and hope you start feeling better soon. Keep us updated!!!!
I am so excited for you!!!! We need to hang out all summer long and be fat and pregnant together! You will be in our prayers and I hope you are feeling better soon!
Woo Hoo! Very exciting. What are you going to do if it is a boy???
Congrats!!!! Hope all goes well.
Congrats, Megan and Shane! Hope you get feeling better soon.
The Loosle's
congrats im so excited for you guys and at the same time im so sorry meg there is nothing worse. i quess the kids will have a heck of a christmas/bday bash!
I am so happy for you guys! That is the best news EVER! YAY!
What? Danielle is pregnant? Where have I been?!
Congrats! I love to hear the whole new baby thing! I guess maybe I'm getting the itch...
I'm so happy for you guys. And may I say....you are the hottest pregnant woman?...lol
It was so nice to see you on girls night. We will have to do that again for sure.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so excited! Another sweet little Belli baby in the world is the best news ever!! Love Ya!!
Congrats! So sorry to hear that you have been sick. Hopefully it's over now.
Post a Comment