
I have to do a little advertising here on the ole' bloggity blog. Carly's preschool teacher is now enrolling for next year and I wanted to give a shout out. If you are currently looking for a fabulous pre-school for your four year old {sorry, no 3 year olds} I can't say enough great things about Mrs. Weber. She is just down the street from me, in the Highland area, and has been the greatest thing for Carly this year. In fact, I have been told several times that I am not as fun as Mrs. Weber {and that Carly wants to live with her, and that she loves her more than me etc. etc.}. She has 2 sessions, a morning and an afternoon, and allows 6 children per session--which I think is the perfect number for a group of little people. She currently charges $95/month {I don't know if that is changing or not} and school is T/W/Th for 2 1/2 hours. So, check out her website HERE and give her a call if you are interested. I promise you won't be disappointed! And feel free to call me if you have any questions...



The pre-school is run out of her home, and she has a couple of rooms in her basement decorated so cute for the kids. They get lots of learning experiences and also some free play time which they absolutely love because her play room is to die for!
0 comments:
Post a Comment