Friday, July 24, 2009

I'm Feelin' Groovy

Just because I know you've all been missing me, I think I may jump back into the land of blog. I can finally lift my head again and am back to functioning {somewhat}. Now my life is about catching up on the last few months. So, of course, I'll start with the blog...
So much to catch up on--the end of school, parties, summer, 4th of July, baby news, 11th anniversary, etc. etc.
But, first, for those of you who may be living in a bubble and haven't seen this...{make sure to turn my music off, at the bottom of the page, before you start the video}

This should make you laugh. I did. And now Shane is really wondering why our wedding was so lame. I think he'll be begging my last single sister to use this approach so he can have a moment of glory. {I wonder if the temples will start to allow Chris Brown soundtracks...?}

1 comments:

Jeff, Di and Ty said...

That was hilarious! I agree with Shane. So, is Chrissy in?