Monday, December 17, 2007

Called to Serve

A few months back, when we heard that my cousin, Becky, was going on a mission, we immediately thought of having a "missionary" shower. First, because we love to have parties/showers of any kind, and second, because we are so proud and excited for Becky. She's the first Haynie girl to serve a mission and she will be awesome! What made it even better, though, was that we had this shower with girls and guys--and it was a blast. Our guys really know how to party (and Pictionary with Hymns, who knew the men would dominate)! We missed all of those who couldn't make it--so wish you could have been here!

I assigned Chrissy to take pictures for all of you, and she took 1! Yep, one! And it was blurry. I took some and all but about 3 were blurry. Apparantly Santa needs to bring some photography lessons to the Partridge household. So, I apologize. Becky, every picture I took with you in it didn't work. My camera is crappy. I'm sorry--but, hey, you weren't too thrilled about me taking them anyway, right! So, here's a very small taste of the good times...



And what's a party without yummy food (you'd think I'd have waited to take the picture until after ALL the food was out!), and party favors full of chocolate (and a few mints for Jill!)


Thanks for coming everybody! Hope you had a great time! And good luck, Becky, we know you'll be great!

0 comments: