I'm thinking of moving to Boston and becoming a Celtics fan--just for the jumbotron entertainment. Those Bostonians have some mad dancing skills. I want to adopt this kid and have him dance for me every day--he's 7 for crying out loud! {again, pause the blog music to fully enjoy}
I was going to do a Flashback Friday today, because it has been the longest time. But I'm lazy today. And I'm serious about wanting to adopt dancer boy. Even though his mother looks like a capable and loving parent. And also because the Jazz really do stink and I've never seen this kind of entertainment at a game before. And, yes, I'm fully aware that this opinion will not sit well with my husband. Or my BIL.
2 comments:
Work it....Work it...lol That was great!
I agree last night was sooo boring and I fell asleep the game before and missed the last two seconds which is when they said it finally got good!
Post a Comment