Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Girly much?


If you have girls, you may have heard of "Fancy Nancy". If you haven't, I highly recommend finding it {the book}. It's the latest and greatest for the little girlies. Especially if you have little ones that love to play dress-ups, like my Carly.

She was invited last weekend to a "Fancy Nancy" birthday party and they were each asked to come dressed in their "fancies". So she did. And she loved it. And she wanted to stay "dressed up" for the rest of the day. And she happily solicited comments all day long. And I have to admit, I love it {and her}.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is not a better Fancy than Carly. I am still giggling about seeing her.

King Family said...

she is way fancy. sophia dresses like that everyday, minus the amazing hair! i have given up. we love fancy nancy.

JaMie HeApS said...

oh you lucky thing too have ttwo of those girly girls to play dress ups with, i am so jelouse!! she looks so stinkin cute i can see why she wanted to stay dressed up.

Wendy said...

I'm gonna have to check it out!!!

Moira said...

Shaylee loves that book. And the dressing up...lol. A great book for the girls for sure.

D MONKEY said...

we have all the Fancy Nancy books and we love them!!