In honor of rivalry week, I dug up an old elementary class photo of Shane. It's kind of sad, but very funny.
Game time Saturday 4 pm. Cougars are going down!
Shane Megan Ashlyn Carly Cole
In honor of rivalry week, I dug up an old elementary class photo of Shane. It's kind of sad, but very funny.
Game time Saturday 4 pm. Cougars are going down!
Posted by
meg
at
9:37 AM
6 comments:
Sometimes we have to stand alone when we know something is right!
why waste your time with that silly game when you could be watching weber play eastern washington?
Meg,
This is Ty. I have really enjoyed your comments about BYU and That School to the North...(TSTTN) You must always remember the BYU is the Lord's School and only true people with very strong testimonies can even go there...Oh yeah, 4.0 gpa and 34 SAT as well. I'm surprised that you are so die hard. I like BYU and I can also appreciate TSTTN. I hope to see a good game with BYU winning on the last play of the game (John Beck baby) Go Cougs.
I'm so sad BYU lost today...WAAAHHHH!!! I even bought a stinkin' t-shirt and everything...lol
I'm still waiting for your gloating!!
Oh my heck I have never laughed so hard in my life. I think I am going to pee my pants. Poor Poor Shane. I can't take side's because we are shameful to admit we are from Logan.(poor Aggies) But hey maybe now that Gary Anderson is our new coach we can favor the U a little more.
Post a Comment