{Okay, before we have a war, I don't actually have a FAVORITE cousin, I love them all. We are lucky to have each other and are lucky to have been brought up so close. But, I have always had a soft spot for Nat. I remember when she was born, and how adorable she was with the best head of dark hair you've ever seen on a tot. I have probably always been the "too-old-to-be-fun-or-cool" cousin to her, but she has at least humored me from time to time. Oh, and for tagging me, you get the privelege of having your picture posted. Hope that's okay. Now, go write something, already.}
And now for more info than you ever wanted to know about me, especially after this...
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No, but I'm sure there will be many future girlies named AFTER me...
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Last night, while watching a chick flick.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? It's a love/hate relationship. I won't write in my scrapbooks.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey. Does pepperoni count...?
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? 2 perfect little girly girls.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? For sure. I've grown out of the brat stage--now I'm loads o' fun.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Too much--I almost lost an uncle to it.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? That's a positive.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? 10 years ago, yes. Now, probably not. Age has weakened me.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Reese's Peanut Butter Puffs. But I only have one box at Christmas time.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Never thought about it but no.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? The strongest Partridge girl, but no, not really.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Not a big ice cream fan. Vanilla, I guess.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? If they look nice or snotty.
15. RED OR PINK? Both.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My love of food.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Rachael.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? I don't even know what that means.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Grey running shorts and blue running shoes.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Special K bar--yummy!
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The lawnmower outside.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Purple.
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Gasoline {truly}, and cologne mixed with cigarette smell {and apparantly I worked with dirty old lumber men way too long}, spray starch
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Shane
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO TAGGED YOU? Yes, very much so
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? College football, hands down.
27. HAIR COLOR? Dark Brown
28. EYE COLOR? green
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Not anymore, thank you LASIK
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Chinese food, really anything but Mexican
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? I love anything lovey, romantic and chick flickish, happy ending or not
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? The Holiday {I know, I'm about 2 years behind}
33. WHAT COLOUR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Blue
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Neither, really
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Depends on the giver
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Chocolate, anything with lots o' calories. And fruit doesn't count as dessert.
37. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? The Thirteenth Tale
38. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? The mouse
39. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? Dancing With the Stars, The Bachelor
40. FAVORITE MUSIC? I'm a Country Chick
41. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Stones. The Beatles cause me to have convulsions
42. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? England and France
43. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I can annoy my husband like nobody's business.
2 comments:
if you were to be a different ethnicity which would you choose?
would you rather fight a bear or tornado?
If you knew that BYU were to win any major championship, would you bet on them?
if you got a tattoo what/where would it be?
what would your special power be if you were a superhero?
which beverly hills 90210 character describes you best?
which flightless bird would you rather see fly, an osterich or penguin?
Wow, Norm, very thought provoking...Since you are the only person to leave a comment on this blasted blog I'm going to humor you.
Brazilian (is that an ethnicity?)
Tornado
I would never give BYU the pleasure
Lower back tramp stamp
Be able to mute anybody, anytime
Kelly {without the drug problem}
Penguin--that would be something
Post a Comment