Okay, people, we need to have a talk. My reader base has grown, according to my stat counter. There are many of you from far away places, and I'm not sure I know you. And that's great. But leave me a comment, already. Tell me who you are. Let's be friends. If you blog, let me peek {you know, I've shown you mine, now you show me yours}.
Those of you who I do know, leave me a comment. Right now. You have become a blog stalker. And I still love you. But let your presence be known every once in a while. Tell me you think I'm an idiot, or a bad blogger/writer, or that my favorite movies are lame, or that you hate the color pink, whatever. Or, more preferably, tell me how great I am, what an awesome mama/wife I am, how cute my girlies are, how much you hate BYU, anything.
The truth is, as I've learned from the professional bloggers, you should technically leave a comment every time you view a blog. Even if it's just a hello. Now, because I have not been so great in this area myself, I'm going to give you all a break. I will do better. And, therefore, I expect better. So, if anything, at least leave a comment today. Seriously, don't be rude--it's not very becoming {and by the way, if I know you are looking, and I do know, and you don't comment, that is very bad for you}. I fully expect to bring at least one lurker out of hiding. And I will love you for it, I promise.

19 comments:
Now I'm scared that I am going to get in trouble :) No but really I might make the same post. I have started to wonder who these random people are that are always looking at our blog. Let me know how it goes.
Well why do you think I went private my dear? I had someone from Russia...what the crap? Site meter is the best thing EVER. I show up as Layton btw.
And you show up as Salt Lake City on mine.
So here I'm am....I was on your blog.
I love your writing, your humor and of course, let's face it....you're a hot mama....lol
And as you said...you need to work on the comment thing to my friend...wink,wink.
Oh, this is Moira
I love that you have Love & Affection by Nelson playing on your blog! I love that song!
Shoot! I was hoping if I didn't leave a comment you would come down here and beat me up... We need some visitors.
I agree! I always read your blog because you are the funniest, smartest, nicest, cutest, BYU hater I know. Not to mention you have the cutest girlies.
oh meg. i have lurked, i admit but i never know what to comment...i really have to think about it so it sounds sincere and funny. but of course you are the cutest mom/person ever in the whole entire world, your kids are cute, yadda, yadda, yadda....:)
It is just me (Trisha). I am new at this am I suppose to comment? I love your bolg don't shut me out. I was waiting for you to comment about the dancing with the stars finial. How did you like Jason's strip tease dance? Do we still have a date for the 30th?
Well I have to admit I do like to check out your blog. Every time I check Melissa's I check on you guys too. I love all those little neices!
Sending our love all the way from Arizona, Tiffany
Blogger Tavi Jones said...
I think it is so funny, I have so many people freaked out because they keep getting hits from Japan! Sorry I am such a blog stalker right now, I am crazy bored in Japan. Your blog is always fun to look at and your girls are so cute! Lets get another one cooking!! Tavi
just thought I would say Hello. Have a great day..
Hello! Sorry I never comment. I do love looking at your blog though. I decided we need to have a girl cousin/whoever day and all meet. That would be fun wouldn't it?
here's number 14!
Megan,
I always look at your blog and I love getting updates on your family and seeing the pictures of your cute girls! If you are looking at mine you better comment too! We sure miss you in the neighborhood!
Megan,
I always look at your blog and I love getting updates on your family and seeing the pictures of your cute girls! If you are looking at mine you better comment too! We sure miss you in the neighborhood!
Holla!
Let me know if SITC is worth seeing -- I feel like I have to see it because it's "only in theaters". I wish they had a TBS version on film because I'm easily embarrassed!
I meant SATC
I'm right there with ya. We have so much in common. I love your sarcasm! Wish I were there to see Sex in the City. Looks like I'll be seeing that one alone...boo.
I LOVE BYU! I think you are a great mother, but could be a little more open-minded and see the truth... The Utes suck and they always will. Let your kids know what's up, and tell them when Shane says BYU is great, he is always right. :)
(-Anonymous)
Post a Comment