Okay, one more tribute to Ashlyn and her first grade year--from the first day to the last day.
**Disclaimer** The above video may be extremely boring to anybody who is not a grandma, grandpa, or auntie of this cute girl...
Shane Megan Ashlyn Carly Cole
Posted by
meg
at
4:43 PM
6 comments:
it is weird what there graduations do to you. i had a few tears at dax's. love the creative talent. it was so fun seeing you guys this last weekend, im thinkin the yearly trip would be a blast!!! just think of all those good storie we would get to hear over and over. GOOD TIMES!!!
haha....I love the disclaimer...you crack me up.
Ok Meg, I think you need like ten more kids!
Meg you are so good at this. I know you will be glad to have all this documented in years to come. Your daughters won't be frustrated with you when they are trying to gather pictures and info for their scrapbooks. I do regret that I wasn't very good at it.
PS I love the David Cook song. He does it sooooo much better than Mariah
After muting the "music" (GAG - sorry mom), I could focus on just how much my not-so-little-any-more niece is growing up! She's so smart and beautiful. Now do the Carly version.
Yes, let's see the Carly version, annnnd Katie how about the Seth and Ivy version.
Post a Comment